Catholic Social Service
234 U.S. Army Juan C. Fejeran Street
Barrigada, Guam 96913
Like us on facebook.
Donate now to help all those in need
Thank you for considering volunteering with Catholic Social Service. Volunteers give the most important gift to those in need – selfless service. Volunteers are essential in ensuring that we fulfill our mission of service to the island's elderly, abused, homeless and persons with disabilities.
We welcome people of all faiths and will work with you to find an opportunity that best matches your skills and interests.
Scope of volunteer involvement
Volunteers may be utilized in all programs and activities of the agency and serve at all levels of skill and decision-making. Volunteers should not, however, be utilized to displace any paid employees from their positions.
How you can help
• Sponsor a drive — food, clothing, household goods, personal care items.
• Volunteer at our Food Pantry, Thrift Store , one of our programs or the main office.
• Donate your service or product.
• Volunteer for yard and general maintenance work.
• Sponsor a dinner at our homeless shelter.
• Entertain or interact with the elderly.
• Sponsor a fun day for any of our clients – children, elderly, individuals with disabilities.
• Share your crafting ideas.
• Make a monetary or in-kind donation.